This is a Bluetooth Class2 (max 4dBm) module. It is based on CSR
Bluecore 5 (BC5)-MM chip set. It can support Bluetooth V2.1+EDR
system. The Embedded Kalimba DSP Co-Processor support the advanced
features such as echo cancellation, noise reduction and stereo
audio (A2DP profile) communications. Thanks to the 16M bits program
flash memory, the module can be integrated with fruit of Bluetooth
profiles stack to meet various kinds of application. The integrated
stereo DAC provide high quality audio performance with SNR up to
95dB.Support digital audio bus such as PCM, I2S or SPDIF. And the
on chip Switched-Mode Regulator and Li-ion battery charger
eliminate the needs of external components and costs
The host Interfaces include USB and UART, that are programmable for
data communication, module control or firmware upgrade. The
powerful and flexible design allows the module to support
HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP SPP, PBAP,…all kinds of Bluetooth profiles.
- High quality wireless stereo headset.
- High quality wireless stereo speaker.
- High quality wireless stereo transmitter.
- High quality wireless microphone
- Wireless USB audio class device.
- Dual paring mono headsets with noise reduction capability.
- Hands-free car kits.
- VOIP or land line phones wireless headsets.
- Bluetooth Audio Gateway
- Powerful and flexible that fits various kinds of the Bluetooth
- 16Mbits program flash memory.
- Compact Bluetooth stack firmware, easy to use.
- Embedded Li-ion battery charger.
-6dBm to +4dBm
Program Flash Memory
Analog, PCM, I2S and SPDIF
USB and UART
3.3V – 4.2V